Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
It is a canister of nuclear material.
Uranium ore (5)
Known by default
Nuclear waste (2)
- Between three and nine are rewarded for successfully completing the event The Path to Enlightenment.
- Eight can be found in various parts of Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant.
- Up to five pieces can be found on behemoths.
- Four are rewarded for successfully completing the Uranium Fever event.
- At least three can be found near the entrance of Big Bend Tunnel East in the shacks around the front. They appear as small red "Hazardous Material" boxes.
- Up to two can be dropped by enemies who are dissolved into plasma goo when killed by plasma weapons, such as the Gatling plasma.
- Dropped by glowing creatures or those within a nuclear explosion event.
- Some can be found in Biv's closet, behind the terminal-locked door in the backroom of The Nukashine inside of Big Al's Tattoo Parlor.
- "And the final ingredient of Nukashine is: Nuclear Waste! Could this be why it didn't agree with the students at the party? Either way, Biv the Robobrain still needs to complete his quality test, so I should make some Nukashine for him."
(Wasted on Nukashine quest stage list)