The nuclear test shack is a small, building located in the highly irradiated old nuclear test site, equidistant from Caesar's Legion safehouse to the northwest and the crashed vertibird to the southeast.
Inside the shack, along the wall to the left of the entrance, is a refrigerator, an oven, some shelves, and an inoperable chemistry set. To the right are a dresser and a queen-sized bed with the body of Trash, a dead ghoul-wannabe. Reinforced leather armor can be looted from the corpse. A hunting shotgun can be found on the floor.
- Die-ary of Trash entry #1 - On the shelf to the left of the room.
- Die-ary of Trash entry #2 - On the table with the chemistry set.
- Die-ary of Trash entry #3 - On Trash's corpse.
- A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - On the table with the chemistry set.
- Nikola Tesla and You - On the table with the chemistry set.
The nuclear test shack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Trash will respawn in the shack three days after finding her corpse. She will have 0 HP and will die from any form of damage.[verified]