The nuclear test shack is a small, building located in the highly irradiated old nuclear test site, equidistant from Caesar's Legion safehouse to the northwest and the crashed vertibird to the southeast.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Inside the shack, along the wall to the left of the entrance, is a refrigerator, an oven, some shelves, and an inoperable chemistry set. To the right are a dresser and a queen-sized bed with the body of Trash, a dead ghoul-wannabe. Reinforced leather armor can be looted from the corpse. A hunting shotgun can be found on the floor.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Die-ary of Trash entry #1 - On the shelf to the left of the room.
- Die-ary of Trash entry #2 - On the table with the chemistry set.
- Die-ary of Trash entry #3 - On Trash's corpse.
- A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - On the table with the chemistry set.
- Nikola Tesla and You - On the table with the chemistry set.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The nuclear test shack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Trash will respawn in the shack three days after finding her corpse. She will have 0 HP and will die from any form of damage.[verified]