|For the Fallout: New Vegas miscellaneous item, see Isotope-239 igniting agent.|
A catch-all term for the various radioactive substances found in the Commonwealth. The nuclear material is a rare and valuable item used to craft weapon modifications as well as various explosives.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
Nuclear material (varies)
|Blast Radius board game||1||1||1|
|Inactive distress pulser||1||1||1|
|Mini nuke beryllium cap||1||0||∞|
|Mini nuke detonator shell||2||0||∞|
|Mini nuke hemisphere core||1||0||∞|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Prototype biometric scanner||2||3||0.67|
|Wakemaster alarm clock||2||1||2|
- * Nothing is gained if one does not have at least level 1 of the Scrapper perk. At level 3, yields are at least doubled.
- Can be looted from dead super mutant suiciders if they've detonated their mini nuke, otherwise they will drop the mini nuke.
- Can be looted from any glowing creature.
- Occasionally found in bags of meat.
- Can often be looted from the bodies or goo piles when enemies are killed by plasma weaponry or any weapon with the plasma infused modifier.
- Shipments can be bought from Alexis Combes in Vault 81, but only at certain times are they available.
- Gained from scrapping the uranium deposits in Vault 88.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.