Novac settlers are denizens of the Mojave Wasteland who have taken up residence in the settlement of Novac. They live under the protection of former NCR 1st Recon snipers Craig Boone and Manny Vargas. Most of them make their living growing crops or scavenging the local REPCONN test site to the west, trading their finds to the traveling merchants that pass through the town from time to time. Most of the settlers are friendly folks but some are slightly less willing to talk with strangers. They heavily rely on the water merchants that pass through their town.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
9mm submachine gun
.357 Magnum revolver
12 gauge shotgun shells
- They occasionally comment on quests like The Screams of Brahmin, One for My Baby or Come Fly With Me.
- Killing one while not hidden nets Infamy with the town.
- "Don't listen to a word No-bark says. I don't think he ever sleeps, so it's no wonder he spouts nothing but nonsense."
- "Boone must've had a hell of a grudge against Jeannie-May." – (Boone shot Jeannie)
- "Looks like the McBrides weren't telling tall tales after all." – (Chupacabra killed)
Novac settlers appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.