- The note from Brenda to Lee is attached to the doorframe of a cabin by a combat knife west of Cutler Bend (on the southern bank approximately halfway between Cutler Bend and Vault 95 and likewise between Egret Tours Marina and Vault 95; roughly intersect those two lines).
- The note from E for S, may be found in a hollowed out rock behind some graves at the Museum of Witchcraft along with a modified hunting rifle and supplies. This is similar to a note from E to S, which is found in a hollowed out rock near Megaton in Fallout 3, As requested.
- The note concerning a random weapon from Sue to Billy may be found on a spawned dead settler in the Deceased Fellow random encounter.
- The Vault-Tec note can be found underneath a skeleton lying next to a burned out Vault-Tec van, and when read marks the location of a vault on the map. The van is one of several "static" random encounters that occupy a set area in perpetuity once triggered. One such location is across the river past a power pylon, directly north of the Ranger cabin. The van and note can spawn multiple times within the same game.
- Another Vault-Tec note with the same contents is found in Suffolk County Charter School, on the teacher's desk, in the southwest classroom.
From Brenda to LeeEdit
From E to SEdit
From Sue to BillyEdit
I hate to have to remind you again, but you failed to meet your quota last month. We still have spots to fill in [vault], and you have not been pulling your weight.
Going forward, please just smile and stick to the script. Save the evangelizing for your own time. You are making people uncomfortable.
This is your last warning. If you don't reach your target this month, you're out.
Regional Manager, Vault-Tec Industries