The camp was constructed by the Cutthroats raider gang as a northern checkpoint on Interstate 63 in the Savage Divide. In 2086, the camp was the target of an attack by the Order of Mysteries which left only one survivor, Brody Torrance. As of 2103, the Blood Eagles raider gang occupy the camp.
The camp has been built by the raiders on Highway 63. The western side is protected by a mountain, while two guard towers protect it from any threats from the north. In the middle of the camp, built beside the road, is another guard tower with a tinker's workbench at its base and a cooking station on the northern side. On the eastern side, there is a clapping cymbal monkey sitting on a toilet.
- Jake's letter - Note, inside a footlocker to the right of the central tower.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the western guard tower, on the edge of the tower railing.
- Two potential magazines:
- To the side of the billboard lookout tower, on a table with two severed heads, near a red steamer trunk.
- South end of the camp, by the North Highway 63 sign, on top of a toilet with the cymbal playing monkey sitting atop it.
- Potential workshop plan - On a coffee table, near a couch with a dead raider.
- Potential weapon mod - Near the western guard tower, in the broken display case for ammo.
- Stealth Boy - Inside a footlocker to the right of the central tower. Obtainable during Chasing Shadows as an optional quest item.
North Cutthroat camp appears only in Fallout 76.
tinker's workbench.[verified]It is possible to become stuck between a staircase and a pole on the western side of the camp, near a guard tower. This can be fixed by activating the nearby