The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Jake's letter
- Random plan - On a coffee table, near a couch with a dead raider.
- Two random magazines:
- On a table with two severed heads, near a steamer trunk.
- On top of a toilet with a monkey playing the cymbals sitting atop it.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the western guard tower.
- Random weapon mod - Near the broken display case for ammo.
North Cutthroat camp appears only in Fallout 76.
Playstation 4 It is possible to become stuck between a staircase and a pole on the western side of the camp, near a guard tower. This can be fixed by activating the nearby tinker's workbench.[verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.