The camp was constructed by the Cutthroats raider gang as a northern checkpoint on Interstate 63 in the Savage Divide. In 2086, the camp was the target of an attack by the Order of Mysteries which left only one survivor, Brody Torrance.
The camp is build on the former I-63 and is furnished in typical raider fashion.
The western side is protected by a mountain, while two guard towers protect it from any threats from the north.
In the middle of the camp, build beside the road, is another guard tower with a Tinker's workbench at its base and a cooking station just a few steps to the north.
On the eastern side, a clapping cymbal monkey sitting on a toilet can be seen.
- Jake's letter - Note, on a table behind the central tower.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the western guard tower.
- Two potential magazines:
- To the side of the billboard lookout tower, on a table with two severed heads, near a red steamer trunk.
- South end of the camp, by the North Highway 63 sign, on top of a toilet with the cymbal playing monkey sitting atop it.
- Potential plan - On a coffee table, near a couch with a dead raider.
- Potential weapon mod - Near the broken display case for ammo.
North Cutthroat camp appears only in Fallout 76.
PC Playstation 4 It is possible to become stuck between a staircase and a pole on the western side of the camp, near a guard tower. This can be fixed by activating the nearby tinker's workbench.[verified]
- ↑ Riverside Manor terminal entries; Olivia's terminal, 6/8/86
- ↑ Jake's letter: "Stories about this place give me the creeps, though. You hear about Mack's crew? Hawke said they were all wiped out one night, no warning at all, just some lone assassin. Brody was the only survivor. Had to limp all the way back to Pleasant Valley."