Constructed by the Cutthroat raider gang as a northern checkpoint on Interstate 63 in the Savage Divide, it fell upon hard times after its occupants were wiped out by a lone assassin. The sole survivor later returned with reinforcements from their main camp at Pleasant Valley Ski Resort.
A few scant pieces of notable loot and a couple workbenches are all that's useful from this location.
- Jake's letter - Note, on table behind central tower.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the western guard tower.
- Two potential magazines:
- On a table with two severed heads, near a steamer trunk.
- On top of a toilet with a monkey playing the cymbals sitting atop it.
- Potential plan - On a coffee table, near a couch with a dead raider.
- Potential weapon mod - Near the broken display case for ammo.
North Cutthroat camp appears only in Fallout 76.
Playstation 4 It is possible to become stuck between a staircase and a pole on the western side of the camp, near a guard tower. This can be fixed by activating the nearby tinker's workbench.[verification overdue]