|For an overview of noodles in the Fallout series, see noodles.|
Survival skill effect
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-30 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-35 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-40 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-45 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-50 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-55 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-65 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-75 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Some can be found in the pantry of the Ultra-Luxe's kitchen.
- One can be found in the room with bark scorpions and the dead wastelander in the El Rey Motel.
- One is upstairs in Mick & Ralph's on Mick's desk.
- One is located on the table with the ham radio in the prison building where Raul sits at Black Mountain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.