The Nipton Road reststop is a location in the Mojave Wasteland. It is located on the junction of I-15 and Nevada State Route 164, south of Primm and the Nevada Highway Patrol station. It is the location of Mayor Steyn's secret stash, mentioned in his journal entry 2/2 and on the terminal in his office in Nipton Hall.
It includes the Nipton Road general store, a destroyed house to the south and an inaccessible house to the north. The area is infested with several radscorpions of various sizes, most typically 3 or 4 just outside the general store. Also outside the store is a large destroyed vehicle that has 2 ammunition boxes inside. There are no enemies inside the general store; Mayor Steyn's "secret stash" consists of several sacks and a locked gun cabinet.
- A Pugilism Illustrated skill book, on the wooden shelf closest to the cash register.
- A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap between some regular caps on the counter behind the cash register.
- Mayor Steyn's journal 2/2, on the counter between the wall and the cash register
- Outside, there is a garage with the text "Where's New Canaan, anyway?" The text refers to the city of New Canaan mentioned in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts.
- A dead Bright follower can be found lying next to the gas station advertisement.
The Nipton Road reststop appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.