Nicole is a serene and spiritual person who tends to ramble a bit, but who believes in her group, and in their plan to make the world a better place with their message of peace and nonviolence. She may hold a philosophy of nonviolence, but Nicole hates the Children of the Cathedral, whom she believes to be evil. She has seen Morpheus and the nightkin, and believes the hospitals and good works are a sham - a cover for something dark and malevolent.
Despite her tough outward appearance, she believes that violence never solves anything. Her parents were killed by marauders near the Great Glow leading her to start the Followers of the Apocalypse. She believes in bringing peace back to the land, but is at the same time distrustful of the Children of the Cathedral, especially after she heard of their malpractices via Talius.
She has a spy, Laura, inside the Cathedral of the Children who is probably the most knowledgeable person to speak to about the organization outside of the organization itself. Also one of the most coherent ones, she'd hold long anti-Children spiels.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has a talking head.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is allied with the following faction(s).||
- Destroy the Mutant leader: The Vault Dweller can talk with Nicole for the password to give to Laura, which is 'Red Rider'. Nicole can give various information about her life too. Nicole will send a group of Follower invaders to assist him.
Tell me about
|Morpheus||Morpheus is the leader of the Children of the Cathedral. He is evil, and that fact must be exposed.|
|Nicole||There's not much to tell.|
|Laura||Laura is one of our insiders within the Cathedral. She's extremely loyal to our cause.|
|Jake||Jake is second in command.|
|Library||In here, you'll find historical texts and philosophical texts...almost anything. Feel free to look around.|
|God||The Children of the Cathedral worship him. They say he only wants to heal humanity, but that's a lie.|
|Master||I've heard very little about him.|
|Nightkin||They're the personal servants of Morpheus. They're huge, hulking creatures. Ugh!|
|Cathedral||You've probably seen their hospitals around. They preach peace, but there is something wrong with them. We need to find out what.|
|Adytum||It's a small settlement. You'll find it to the west in the Boneyard.|
|Angel's, Angels, Boneyard||Before the Great War, this was a huge, thriving city. My mother told stories, but there's hardly anything left now. Just ruins and death.|
|Followers||Our history is in the last case, top shelf.|
|War||Everything was burned, everything destroyed. We try to teach people peace, so that it will never happen again.|
|Hub||That's the trading city to the north. We're trying to set up a table there.|
|Brotherhood, Steel||We're not sure about them. They sell guns, we sell peace. But their motives...|
- Nicole is always accompanied by a Follower scholar.
- She and Morpheus are the only two instances in Fallout wherein a floating text is voiced.
- "Greetings. Hey! We're very glad you could join us. We hope you have found our humble abode to your satisfaction."
- "Morpheus is the leader of the Children of the Cathedral. He is evil, and that fact must be exposed."
- "We never give up hope. We never will, even though most live by the gun these days. And we are concerned with the Children of the Cathedral..."
- "Our destiny lies before us. Let us hope we are worthy."
- "They claim to want peace, like us. But anyone who disagrees with them just disappears. Their Dark God is not what he seems, believe me."