The newsboy cap is a piece of headwear that can be obtained in Fallout 4.
It is a brown flat cap that provides a bonus of 1 Charisma. It can be upgraded using the ballistic weave upgrades learned from Tinker Tom.
- This cap is worn by Kyle, Drummer Boy, Tony Savoldi, Fred Allen, Leonard Moore, Edward Deegan, Clinton, Deacon (Bunker Hill), Rufus Rubins, Phyllis Daily, and AJ.
- In a boat house near East Boston Preparatory School, facing County crossing.
- One under boardwalk at Revere Beach station (inaccessible without explosives).
- There is one on a skeleton near the back entrance of Suffolk County Charter School.
- One outside the laundromat aboard the Yangtze.
- One outside the showroom doors at Jamaica Plain Town Hall basement.
- Two in different locker rooms at HalluciGen, Inc.
- in the third floor male restroom of East Boston Preparatory School.
- Sold by vendors.
Outside the laundromat aboard the Yangtze
|Outfits||Army fatigues (dirty) · Athletic outfit · Baseball uniform · Bathrobe · Beaded blazer · Black vest and slacks · Bomber jacket · Brotherhood fatigues · BOS uniform · Casual outfit · Checkered shirt and slacks · Child of Atom rags (long, long brown, long green, short, short brown, short green, simple, brown, green) · Cleanroom suit · Colonial duster · Corset · Courser uniform · Drifter outfit · Engineer's armor (Teagan's armor) · Explorer outfit (Scavenger) · Farmhand clothes · Fatigues · Feathered dress · Field scribe's armor · Flannel shirt and jeans · Geneva's ensemble · Greaser jacket and jeans (Atom Cats, Zeke's) · Green shirt and combat boots · Grognak costume · Gunner flannel shirt and jeans · Gunner guard outfit · Gunner harness · Harness · Hazmat suit (damaged) · Hooded rags · Ingram's UnderArmor · Institute division head coat (black, blue, green, orange, yellow, dirty black, dirty blue, dirty green, dirty orange, dirty yellow) · Institute jumper (dirty) · Institute lab coat (black, blue, green, orange, yellow, dirty black, dirty blue, dirty green, dirty orange, dirty yellow) · Kellogg's outfit · Lab coat (Cabot's, Father's, Vault-Tec) · Laundered dress (blue, cream, denim, green, rose, pink) · Laundered loungewear · Leather coat (Traveling leather coat) · Letterman's jacket and jeans (DB Tech varsity uniform) · Long johns · Longshoreman outfit · MacCready's duster · Maxson's battlecoat · Mechanic jumpsuit (green, Red Rocket) · Military fatigues · Minuteman outfit · Minutemen general's uniform · Padded blue jacket · Pastor's vestments · Postman uniform (dirty) · Quinlan's armor · Radstag hide outfit · Raider leathers · Railroad armored coat · Ratty skirt · Red dress · Red frock coat · Red leather trench coat · Road leathers · Science scribe's armor · Sequin dress (Agatha's dress) · Silver Shroud costume · Submariner uniform · Suit (black, blue, striped, tan, grey, patched, patched three-piece, Lorenzo's) · Summer shorts · Surveyor outfit (Reginald's suit) · Suspenders and slacks · Sweater vest and slacks (Covert sweater vest) · Synth uniform · Tattered field jacket · Tattered rags · T-shirt and slacks · Tuxedo · Undershirt & jeans · Utility coveralls · Vault jumpsuit · Winter jacket and jeans · Yellow trench coat (dirty, faded)|