|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
New Canaan Union station is a district of New Canaan.
- Jacob's scrapheap: Jacob, a Mormon of questionable integrity but unquestionable lineage, sells bits and pieces of technology here. He sells almost nothing that's a completed item, but he does sell components to a lot of other stuff.
- Daniel's place: Daniel, the prisoner who is initially found in Denver, can be found here if he is set free. He has two wives and a whopping five children. He will not come to the prison willingly, so he either has to be killed or forced out by Jeremiah (by telling Jeremiah that Daniel is a big, fat liar).
- "Revelation" John's place: A super mutant named John (nicknamed "Revelation") lives here. He is suffering from hallucinations, but no one has diagnosed him yet. Angela hasn't examined him, but she is suspicious. He is called "Revelation" because he thinks that god is talking to him.
- Marshall's place: The glowing ghoul Mormon named Marshall can be found here. Marshall is dangerous not because he is violent, but because he is highly radioactive. Apostle Jude comes here once a day to talk to Marshall, who is slowly dying.
- Mormon ghoul places: Three ghouls live in these two houses.
- Destroyed home gardens: These are destroyed homes that have gardens planted in the foundations. All rows are not full, but this can be changed by fixing/optimizing the Jericho water plant.
- Gate: Two deputies stand guard at this gate. They are usually not very attentive because no one tries to come in this way. However, as with the other guards, they will take all weapons and drugs before anyone can enter.
- Train tracks: These train tracks skirt the edge of New Canaan and mark the approach to Ogden's Union station. This location, specifically, is where the disembarking point was located. It is the main visual feature of the map and also where the train comes to rest if the Prisoner takes it here.
- Entrance: This is the entrance to the New Canaan Union station map from the south. This is also where the Prisoner's car rests if he or she drives it here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.