The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Along route 63 is the New Appalachian central trainyard, at the northern end of which is the railway switch operators tower. From there, one can find a railyard filled with derailed traincars with a partially destroyed post office, bank and ticket purchase station crushed by railcars running alongside it. On the building's roof is a cooking station and some junk items. At the southern end is a train maintenance warehouse with a weapons workbench and an armor workbench. Next to that is another watchtower and a water tower.
- Employee notice - On the desk on the second floor of the ransacked bank building.
- Power armor chassis with some randomly leveled armor pieces - In the middle of the building with the train cars.
- Two random magazines
- Can be found on a desk in the railway switch operators tower.
- Can be found in the ransacked bank, on a table in the vault.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - Can be found on a desk in the partially destroyed bank building.
- Fasnacht Man mask - Inside an open safe along the right wall, in the ransacked bank building, sitting atop a toy alien.
The New Appalachian central trainyard appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
Near an observation tower there is a Hangman game written in chalk on the floor. Its letters are presumed to, when complete, fill up as "The Crimson King", a character in the Dark Tower series by Stephen King.