Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Nevada agave fruits provide a higher health restoration than most consumables from plants though are heavier in comparison, although they make up for it in value. As with all consumables from plants, they can be harvested again from the same location after a period of time.
Survival skill effect[edit | edit source]
|10||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-12 Dehydration , -18 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-14 Dehydration , -21 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-16 Dehydration , -24 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-18 Dehydration , -27 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-20 Dehydration , -30 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-22 Dehydration , -33 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-24 Dehydration , -36 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-26 Dehydration , -39 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-28 Dehydration , -42 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 8s||-30 Dehydration , -45 Starvation|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Two plants can be found behind the house across the street from Doc Mitchell's house. These are owned plants and must be stolen.
- Five plants are around Mesquite Mountains camp site down to Nipton Road reststop.
- Three can be found outside of Raul's shack.
- Three can be found in a small crate northeast of the Mojave Outpost in an open truck, amongst other consumables.
- Three can be found in the Boomers' mess hall & munitions storage.
- Five can be found north of Griffin Wares sacked caravan.
- Three can be found to the south-southwest of Fields' shack. The first of these is right by the campfire where two chem addicts hang out, the next is southwest of there, and the last is south of that one.
- At least three can be found in the areas surrounding Fisherman's Pride shack, one of which is close to Camp Golf.
- Four can be found near the southern fence at Nellis Air Force Base, one on the inside near the southeastern corner, one to the northeast of the wastewater pond, one on the outside just to the east of the main gate, hidden inside a small bush, and the last on the inside to the west, just before the fence ends at the rocky cliff.
- Two can be found near the Nellis array, one is due north only a few steps from the fast travel array door, and the other can be found simply by following the due east marker from the fast travel point, also not far from the building.
- seed package near the Dionaea Muscipula. Dried version, one of the items converted from the
- Field Research, once the biological research station has been upgraded. One can be acquired every 3 in-game days after the completion of
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Nevada agave fruit is based on the real world plant Agave utahensis, colloquially known as "Nevada agave" or "Utah agave," found in the Southwestern United States.