Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Nevada agave fruit provide a higher health restoration than most consumables from plants. Although are heavier in comparison, they make up for it in value. The fruit will regrow over time, upon which the plant can be harvested again.
Survival skill effect
|10||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-12 Dehydration , -18 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-14 Dehydration , -21 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-16 Dehydration , -24 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 8s||-18 Dehydration , -27 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-20 Dehydration , -30 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-22 Dehydration , -33 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-24 Dehydration , -36 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-26 Dehydration , -39 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 8s||-28 Dehydration , -42 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 8s||-30 Dehydration , -45 Starvation|
- Three pieces of fruit can be found in a small crate northeast of the Mojave Outpost in an open truck, amongst other consumables.
- Three pieces can be found in the Boomers' mess hall & munitions storage.
- seed package near the Dionaea Muscipula. Dried version, one of the items converted from the
- Field Research, once the biological research station has been upgraded. One can be acquired every three in-game days after the completion of
- Eight plants can be found in Goodsprings, two of them behind the house across the street from Doc Mitchell's house.
- Five plants are around Mesquite Mountains camp site and near the road to Nipton Road reststop.
- Five plants can be found north of Griffin Wares sacked caravan.
- Four can be found near the southern fence at Nellis Air Force Base, one on the inside near the southeastern corner, one to the northeast of the wastewater pond, one on the outside just to the east of the main gate, hidden inside a small bush, and the last on the inside to the west, just before the fence ends at the rocky cliff.
- Three can be found outside of Raul's shack.
- Three can be found to the south-southwest of Fields' shack. The first of these is by the campfire, the next is southwest of there, and the last is south of that one.
- Three can be found in the areas surrounding Fisherman's Pride shack, one of which is close to Camp Golf.
- Two can be found near the Nellis array, one is due north only a few steps from the fast travel array door, and the other can be found to the east.
- When speaking with Arcade Gannon, he mentions the agave plant when discussing his medicinal research.
- If the Courier approaches the Hidden Valley bunker with Veronica, she will mention agave when speaking with Ramos over the intercom.
- Courier: "You don't sound too enthusiastic about it."
Arcade Gannon: "I'm enthusiastic about helping people, but nihil novi sub sole."
Arcade Gannon: "Oh. Sorry. 'There is nothing new under the sun.' If agave and mesquite were that miraculous, the locals would have figured it out a few thousand years ago."
(Arcade Gannon's dialogue)
- Veronica: "I'd like a large Atomic Shake and a double Brahmin burger. And easy on the agave sauce this time."