The personal terminal entries also appear in the main locked cabin where the author of the entries, Charles Dieter Jr., mentions the noise coming from Quincy Quarries. If the Sole Survivor chooses to travel to the quarry, they will find that it was being built very hastily, as it was intended to bury and conceal several tons of nuclear waste, causing it to be irradiated.
Neponset Park consists of two small one-room cabins next to the shore and a camper slightly to the west. The most singular feature of the area is the enemies, which include a mirelurk king, a mirelurk hunter and several common mirelurks. There are also two barnacle traps, one just outside the southern house and one just inside the camper.
- A suit of leveled power armor is located just northwest of this location. It is underwater, in a pond beneath the overpass. Look for the pond that also contains a partially submerged, rusted APC. Alternately, head directly north from the small refueling station near the road to Neponset Park.
- Neponset cabin key - Next to Charles Dieter Jr., a corpse south of the park, below the highway overpass.
- Park sign in, a note inside the small trailer by the road, on top of a desk, where the barnacle trap is.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
When at this location, companions make comments.[clarification needed]
|Curie||"Oh, look, a park."|
|Deacon||"If we got rid of the Mirelurks, Neponset Park would be a pretty nice place."|
Neponset Park appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.385: "[6.22] NEPONSET PARK
Once a weekend getaway for the Dieter family, this small coast park is now infested with Mirelurks. Inspect the barnacle-clad trailer and two cabins; one is locked (Advanced) but has a steamer trunk and notes from the family on a terminal."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Park sign in