The personal terminal entries available in the main locked cabin written by Charles Dieter Jr. mention the noise coming from Quincy Quarries. If the Sole Survivor chooses to travel to the quarry, they will find that it was being built very hastily, as it was intended to bury and conceal several tons of nuclear waste, causing it to be irradiated.
Neponset Park consists of two small one-room cabins next to the shore and a caravan slightly to the west. The most singular feature of the area is the enemies, which include a mirelurk hunter, several common mirelurks, and possibly a mirelurk king. There are also three barnacle traps, with two just outside the southern cabin and one just inside the caravan.
- Park sign in - A note inside the small caravan by the road, on top of the desk with the barnacle trap.
- Neponset cabin key and Last entry note - Next to the corpse of Charles Dieter Jr. beneath the overpass to the south, just east of Quincy Quarries.
- A suit of leveled power armor - Underwater in a pond beneath the overpass to the northwest. The pond also contains a partially submerged and rusted APC. The pond may also be found by heading directly north from the small refueling station near the road just west of Neponset Park.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
Companions have unique comments for this location.
|Curie||"Oh, look, a park."|
|Deacon||"If we got rid of the Mirelurks, Neponset Park would be a pretty nice place."|
Neponset Park appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.385: "[6.22] NEPONSET PARK
Once a weekend getaway for the Dieter family, this small coast park is now infested with Mirelurks. Inspect the barnacle-clad trailer and two cabins; one is locked (Advanced) but has a steamer trunk and notes from the family on a terminal."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Park sign in