“You're the outsider! Mother Pearl sent word that you'd be stopping by. You must be eager to hear the story of our people!”— Pete.
- Nellis AFB snow globe is on the table to the right immediately upon entering the building.
The Nellis Boomer museum appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
- The Nellis Boomer museum is located in the same geographical area as the real world Nellis Thunderbirds Museum, which features a large wall-size mural depicting the history of the real world United States Air Force Thunderbirds at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The Boomer mural was designed by Brian Menze.
- ¡La Fantoma! magazine may disappear when approaching or by sleeping on the bed. [verified] The
Pete will occasionally glitch and stop his story.[verified]
- Pushing him around or standing a few feet away, and looking above him just high enough that the prompt to speak with him disappears can sometimes trigger him to continue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.