The Neighborhood Watch is responsible for keeping order in Goodneighbor. Acts of theft or violence are answered with violence, but visitors who stay out of trouble have nothing to fear from these local guards. They act as police and are under the command of John Hancock, the mayor of Goodneighbor.
All guardsmen wear patched three-piece suits, worn fedoras and use submachine guns. The Neighborhood Watch are all male and consist of both humans and ghoul members, unlike Diamond City's local security force.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Patched three-piece suit
|Submachine gun||Bottlecaps||.45 round|
- "Oh, look at Mister Fancy Pants and his robotic valet. I'm SO impressed."Codsworth as a companion
- "Look, I don't like to brag, but I'm a lover and a fighter. Know what I'm sayin'?"
- "You been to Diamond City? Good noodles. Bunch of assholes, though."
- "Might stop by the Memory Den later. There was this girl, few months ago? Man oh man, wouldn't mind seein' those curves again."
- "The Memory Den's great, just don't get hooked like old Kent. Poor bastard's practically stuck in the past."
The Neighborhood Watch appears only in Fallout 4.