An escapee from the Institute, Naveen wandered the wasteland, scared, lost and alone. Eventually, he heard rumors of Chase, who was seeking out synths that had escaped and would bring them somewhere safe. Through Chase, he joined the synths at Acadia, although he is unsure of what to make of the place. He is grateful for the home, though Acadia was not all that he was expecting. Perpetually trying to keep up the upbeat attitude, his views on Far Harbor, the Children of Atom, Acadia and DiMA will eventually be determined by upcoming events.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
|Flannel shirt and jeans|
- The Sole Survivor: "That's a good attitude. Hope can get you through the worst of times."
Naveen: "Believe me, I know. When I first escaped, I had no idea what to do with myself. I was so lost, so scared. But I heard rumors of Chase, and what she was doing. That she was bringing people to a safe place... A place just for us. And now here I am... for all it's worth."
- Naveen: "Acadia may not look like much from the outside, but it's all some of us have got. It certainly wasn't what I was expecting, but... It means there's hope, right?"
- The Sole Survivor: "Were you disappointed with what you found?"
Naveen: "I mean, look... I don't want to sound ungrateful. If it weren't for Acadia, and for DiMA, I'd probably be dead. I guess I was just hoping for more, somehow."
- The Sole Survivor: "You're lucky to have found a place in the world."
Naveen: "Yeah, I guess. This just wasn't where I thought I'd end up. Any of it. I've just gotta keep telling myself I'm better off here than dead."
- Naveen: "Far Harbor's gone... how safe are we here, then?"
(Naveen's dialogue) Note: This line is spoken if Far Harbor is razed as a result of the quest Cleansing the Land.
- Naveen: "Can you believe they blew themselves up? I knew those Atom guys were crazy, but man..."
(Naveen's dialogue) Note: This line is spoken if the Nucleus is destroyed by completing the quest Cleansing the Land.}
- Naveen: "
(Naveen's dialogue) Note: This line is spoken if both of the quests Reformation and The Way Life Should Be are completed in Acadia's favor. "
- Naveen: "DiMA died so the rest of us could live. How the hell do you repay something like that?"
(Naveen's dialogue) Note: This line is spoken if DiMA is convinced to sacrifice itself in the quest The Way Life Should Be.}