A no-nonsense military man of few words, the commander of Camp Navarro has little patience for his subordinates.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- When talked to, he will say that he has no time to chit chat with grunts and that the Chosen One is dismissed.
- He will warn the Chosen One not to talk to him again if spoken to a second time. Talking to him a third will make him call the guards and turn hostile.
- He will notice when his locker is being opened and warns the Chosen One to leave it alone if they haven't been cleared to access it.
- If the base is on alert, he will challenge the Chosen One to show papers authorizing him to be at Navarro as he does not recognize him. This will always end with him becoming hostile.
To enter his office, the Chosen One needs to pass a Speech check with the guard outside his office under the guise of performing cleaning duties in order to gain access.
- Another way to enter his office is talking to A. Ron Meyers or Cookie about the main base in the ocean, and they will mention the FOB. With sufficient Speech, the guard outside his office can then be lied to that security is worried about the FOB being stolen. He will allow clearance and the base commander will also allow the FOB to be taken.
- Attempting to enter his office without clearance from the guard will turn the base hostile.
- "Leave my locker alone or I will dish out some serious pain."
The base commander appears only in Fallout 2.