|For an overview of naughty nightwear, see naughty nightwear.|
“I had two of these things specially made for us in Virginia by The Tailor. He's a master at this stuff. I know you and your chick will love it.”— Lug-Nut, Lag-Bolt's note
Main article: Grady's Package
- In the Pip-Boy status screen the effect is listed as "Naughty Nightspeech".
- Naughty nightwear can be repaired using various pre-War outfits and merc outfits including pre-War hats.
- all-nighter nightwear, however, displays an accurate world model, leopard-skin and all. It also shows on the clothing "nightware". [verified] The naughty nightwear's world model is bugged; when dropped, it looks identical to the sexy sleepwear. The
- Lug-Nut, if you drop the nightwear before talking to him, he still thinks you have it. Furthermore, if you "give" it to him, he'll spawn his own 100% condition copy before running off. Killing him will get you two copies of the nightwear. [verified] When you are accosted by
- When handing in the naughty nightwear to Ronald in Girdershade, if you managed to exploit the Lug-Nut "drop" bug previously, you cannot hand in the quest with two instances of the naughty nightwear on you. Simply drop one and then talk to Ronald to complete the quest. [verified]
- Luck and Speech, the increase in Luck is not reflected in any skills. [verified] Although the naughty nightwear does raise