The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The National Radio Astronomy Research Center (NRARC) was a research center with the purpose of investigating radio astronomy. Months before the bombs fell, the astronomers discovered anomalies in the radio signals, possibly because of Zetan activities. As they started talking too much about the signals, the government "retired" everyone who talked about the issue, to ensure the information was not leaked.
The building is made up of three main floors, the second and third having balconies that overlook the first floor. Each level has offices with desks and file cabinets that can be looted, as well as an occasional locked safe. The basement of the facility can be accessed via a stairwell in a western hallway on the first floor. Alternatively, it can be reached by going to the third floor, then passing through a western door. This leads to a large console room that continues west into a hallway with a flight of stairs. These go to another hallway with access to the stairwell at the end of it. A collapsed section of the wall and floor creates a large hole leading into the generator room on this level. There is also a steamer trunk and an armor workbench located in the basement.
- Ballistic fiber - Two of military-grade duct tape - On the top floor at the staircase, on the left end of a shelf, stacked on top of each other.
- A fusion core - In the basement of the research center building in a fusion generator.
- A Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the basement of the research center building.
- Something's up - Holotape, on the third floor on a desk in an office.
- Research Center key - On the third floor on the same desk as the above mentioned holotape. Opens a door on the first floor.
- EMERGENCY ORDER A19 - Five of these notes can be found here.
- In the northeastern corner of the first floor, on a desk.
- On a table next to a printer on the first floor.
- On the floor of a locked office on the same level.
- On the desk next to the data review terminal on the second floor. This one has a comment written on it in the bottom right corner of the paper.
- On the desk next to the communications terminal on the third floor.
The National Radio Astronomy Research Center appears only in Fallout 76.