This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Islander's Almanac issue #5 - On the counter to the right of the front entrance (southernmost room).
- Directly north on the road is a truck containing a full suit of T-51 power armor painted with the lemon-green Vim! Refresh paint job. The armor comes with a fully charged fusion core pre-installed.
- Carlo's note - In the same truck behind the power armor, next to a skeleton.
- This settlement is obtained through the quest The Hold Out, given by Mitch. The settlement becomes available immediately after speaking to Uncle Ken.
- If a trade caravan post is built, traders from the Commonwealth will arrive here.
- This settlement will be impossible to use (and constantly say that one cannot build here due to the fog) if the player character sides against Far Harbor without first claiming it via the appropriate side quest for Mitch. However, one will retain control of this settlement if they side against Far Harbor (let the fog claim it) if control has already been gained.
Behind the scenesEdit
The National Park Visitor's Center is based on the Hulls Cove Visitor Center of Bar Harbor, Maine, which is similarly located in the north of the island and features a ramada with a "visitor center" sign on the roof.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.