The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Background[edit | edit source]
Nat is the younger sister of Piper, living in Diamond City, selling the latest issues of her older sister's newspaper Publick Occurrences. Nat and Piper used to live in a small town outside of the Commonwealth. When she was a baby, her father was murdered when a gang of raiders threatened their hometown. Piper informed the inhabitants of the incoming attack, and the citizens successfully defended the settlement. When she and Piper saved up enough money, they moved to Diamond City to pursue journalism. Nat did not know her mother.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When having Piper as a companion and visiting Diamond City, Nat will sometimes run to her and inform her of detentions.
- It is possible that Sheng Kawolski has a crush on Nat, given that according to Nat he tried to kiss her, which resulted in Nat punching him and receiving detention.
- The ushanka hat shown in her concept art can be found in her dresser inside Publick Occurrences.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Nat appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- Nat was originally named Gnat during development, as seen in her concept art.
- The concept art also indicates that she may have been originally intended to have blond hair.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Sometimes, Nat's intro event will be triggered again, causing her to shout "Piper!" and then to begin running to where Piper is located on the map. She will begin running back to Diamond City if she encounters a hostile NPC during her travels. May occur if Piper's "home" is not Diamond City after completing Reunions upon the first visit back to Diamond City. [verified]