|For an overview of nail board models in various Fallout games, see nail board.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Composed of a wooden board with nails driven through one end. They are mostly carried by base level super mutants. Although not a highly damaging weapon, it deals rapid attacks, permitting numerous blows to be dealt quickly.
Durability[edit | edit source]
The nail board can successfully strike about 150 times from full condition before breaking.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Board of Education - Better in all regards, damage, item HP, etc.
- Jericho's nail board - A unique, non-playable version used by Jericho with identical stats to the regular version.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Board of Education||12||17.1||1.43||x1||12||27||0.9||250||4||60||15|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Nail boards are commonly carried by super mutants and raiders.
- Some weapons shops, such as Flak 'N Shrapnel's, occasionally sell nail boards.