|For an overview of nail board models in various Fallout games, see nail board.|
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
- Note: Melee weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
It is possible to execute Grand Slam outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
The nail board can successfully strike about 295 times from full condition before breaking.
- Charleston Cave - One can be found on a dead nightkin in the cave.
- Mick & Ralph's - Mick sells them.
- REPCONN test site basement - One can be found next to a dead nightkin, outside Harland's room. If the player character's level is high enough, it might be a bumper sword instead.
- Wolfhorn ranch - One can be found inside the main building.
- Carried by the State of Utobitha super mutants at low levels.
- Mojave Outpost - Occasionally sold by Lacey.
- Traveling merchants may sell them.