Nadine is a wastelander who bartered passage to Point Lookout with Tobar and hasn't yet returned. Her mother makes a tearful plea for the Lone Wanderer to find her. Nadine is a bit of a tomboy and a restless adventurer who wanted to explore beyond the Capital Wasteland, running away from home to stow away on the Duchess Gambit and see the world. She plans to return to the Capital Wasteland once she's found her fortune to bring back and share with her mother, Catherine, but she's not in a hurry to return quite yet.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Walking with Spirits: She will remove the Lone Wanderer's scar after the aforementioned quest is completed.
- Hearing Voices: She gives information of where the tribals' leader, Jackson is hiding out.
- Tailing the Tomboy: She is the 'tomboy' her mother asked the Lone Wanderer to find and return home.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
She gives the key to finding Jackson and removes the Lone Wanderer's scar (which restores their hair and lets them wear hats again) after Walking with Spirits is completed. After she leaves the church, she can be seen on the Duchess Gambit, having exacted revenge on Tobar and claimed the ship as her own, and will take the Lone Wanderer back and forth from Point Lookout to the Capital Wasteland for free.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Merc charmer outfit*
|Sawed-off shotgun||5 stimpaks
37 bottle caps
* Upon becoming captain of the Duchess Gambit, she will change clothes.
- If the Lone Wanderer wishes to keep the scar from the brain surgery, they will have to pay Tobar for a ticket back and forth between Point Lookout and the Capital Wasteland. This is due to the fact that Nadine only takes control of the ship after removing the scar, due to the "Who cut open my head?" option only being available after inquiring about the scar removal.
- She is visually distinct due to the vibrant orange color of her hair.
PC While at the Ark & Dove Cathedral, Nadine sometimes picks up the Stealth Boy and activates it. One cannot talk to her until the Stealth Boy has worn off.[verified]