“Victus fortuna iuvat. (Fortune favors the loser)”
This perk has three ranks with increasing cost in Luck. To use this perk card, one must be at least level 49. At max rank, the Mysterious Stranger will regularly appear to revive the player's character.
|1||A Mysterious Savior will occasionally appear to revive you when downed.||0039CF9C|
|2||A Mysterious Savior will more frequently appear to revive you when downed.||0039CF9F|
|3||A Mysterious Savior will regularly appear to revive you when downed.||0039CFA0|
- The chances of the Mysterious Stranger appearing at each rank are 20%, 30%, and 40% respectively.
- Getting revived by the Mysterious Stranger will trigger the effects of the Revenant perk.
- Despite being triggered, if the player characters is struck again when downed, it won't revive the player.
- Occasionally, the Stranger will attack a nearby enemy after reviving the player.
- Besides perks that have group effects, perks can be selected to be shared among team members. Each player can only choose one perk to be shared at a time, and the selected perk can be changed at any time during gameplay. However, the player must have a Charisma point level that is at least three times the rank of the perk card that is to be shared, regardless of what SPECIAL attribute the shared perk card belongs to. Shared perk cards will not stack effects if duplicates are equipped or shared.