Myron is a child-genius and chemist from the town of Redding. Furthermore, he is the creator of jet, which he invented to aid the Mordinos family's vile exploits, and also to barter for prostitutes, a laboratory, and cash. He can be found wasting time at the Stables in the basement. The Stables are located north of New Reno.
Curiously, Myron hates Marcus, due to him being a super mutant. Myron dies around 2242, less than a year after the defeat of the Enclave, stabbed by a jet addict while drinking in the Den. His discovery of jet was quickly forgotten; since then no one remembers his name. His invention, however, continued to grow in popularity and reached the East Coast of America in the Capital Wasteland and the Commonwealth.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character has a talking head.|
- Find some endorphin blockers to make a cure for Jet: Myron thinks he may be able to cure jet addiction, but needs some endorphin blockers to do it.
- He will join the Chosen One if they play to his ego and convince him that leaving town might make the Mordinos realize how valuable he is to them.
- He is more of a scientific genius than a fighter as he possesses a good Science skill. Myron can make antidotes, stimpaks and super stimpaks if the Chosen One gives him the proper ingredients.
- He can get the Chosen One the cure for jet addiction if their Speech skills and Intelligence are high enough.
- A female charismatic (or Porn Star) will change his dialogue tree to a sexual tone with the Chosen One.
- If the Chosen One comes to the Stables by car, Myron will comment on it.
Myron can make the following chems if given the ingredients he needs to make them:
- Poison antidote
- Super stimpak
|Myron death animation|
|+ Primary Statistics||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4|
|+ Secondary Statistics||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4|
|+ Tagged Skills||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4|
|Myron's outfit||Needler pistol||Jet x2
Jimmy Hats (red) x2
Super stimpak x4
HN Needler cartridge x30
- Even if he dies during the game, he will always have the same ending.
- In the Shark Club, in New Reno, the comedian there will eventually start making fun of Myron.
- Since Myron is a teenager, he is considered a child and killing him counts towards the Childkiller reputation. He can be killed by planting explosives on him and leaving to advance time, applying Super Stimpaks and advancing time or making him a companion in order to leave him in the brain extraction room on to the fourth level of the Sierra Army Depot. However, as with any companions, organ extraction incurs negative karma.
- Due to being the creator of jet, Myron disgusts John Cassidy as he hates chems. Not to mention that Myron is also a pretty horrible guy overall, what with him being supportive of slavery and the killing of more than a hundred slaves to perfect a drug. The clincher though might just be that Myron is a very big coward at heart.
- If the Chosen One's party is full, Myron will refuse to travel with the chosen one; If Marcus is in the party, he will say that he "doesn't hang with mutant trash," then add, to Marcus, "ah-heh, no offense, big guy."
- "Okay, okay! I'll wait here! Phew. You could show me a little more respect, you know. I am MYRON."
- "By putting tons of brahmin shit in the vats, we found out that the fumes give more than enough of a kick. Eureka. Literally. 'Course, we had to test to get the mix right'"
- "What the hell are you talking about?"
- "So you finally wise up, beautiful? Finally realize that I'm the only one for you?"
- "Guards ain't worth the chips you pay for 'em...well, my retarded friend, we've been introduced, so why don't you GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE NOW!"
Behind the scenesEdit
- Myron was designed by Chris Avellone.
- After convincing Myron to follow the Chosen One, he has the option of saying an altered quote from the movie The Blues Brothers.
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The comment about kobolds is likely a reference to the game Eye of the Beholder.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- Despite Myron being the creator of jet, in Fallout 4, the Vault-Tec Regional HQ terminal entries suggest that it is a pre-War drug.
Myron explains the history and chemical properties of the highly-addictive drug Jet.