My stash box is a container in Fallout 76.
Unlike other containers, all stash boxes share the same inventory for each player character, allowing player characters to access any stashed item from any stash box across Appalachia. A stash box's inventory is unique for each player character, meaning a player character cannot access the contents of another character's stash, including characters created by the same player.
Other containers can share the stash box's inventory, including the player character's C.A.M.P. and any container built using the C.A.M.P.
The stash has a weight limit of 800 lbs. (This limit was previously 400 lbs but was increased to 600 in Fallout 76 patch 22.214.171.124, and then to 800 in Fallout 76 patch 126.96.36.199.) Perk cards that affect weights of certain types of items do not affect items in the stash boxes.
They are similar in appearance to the overseer's cache boxes but are blue and have a yellow Vault-Tec label on the top along with "STASH" painted on the front side as standard.
My stash box is located under Stash boxes in the workshop.
My stash box (1)
Beside those placed by player characters using the C.A.M.P., stash boxes can be found at the following locations:
- Overseer's camp.
- All Red Rocket stations, including Red Rocket Mega Stop and Red Rocket filling station.
- All train stations.
- Two stash boxes can be found in the crafting room of the Whitespring Resort.
- The Crater and Foundation
- The weight of power armor parts can be reduced by equipping them on a power armor chassis and then storing the chassis. The chassis will always weigh 10 lbs regardless of equipped parts or fusion core.
- All workbenches at any train station are linked to the player's stash box, so junk stored in the stash can be used at them without removing it from the stash box.
- Plans to create a stash with a different appearance can be found, purchased at vendors, received as quest rewards, or purchased at the Atomic Shop. These offer a cosmetic change only and do not create a new stash container and are still linked to all other stash boxes.