A dull purple flower from a mutated fern. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a negligible amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and small chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits. Located predominantly in the Toxic Valley, Mire, and Cranberry Bog regions of Appalachia.
- Several throughout the Toxic Valley
- Several between Sunrise Field and Drop Site V9
- Hunter's shack
- Southhampton Estate
- Highland Marsh
- Thunder Mountain substation TM-01
- Scattered on the hill west of Woods Estate
- Six are present due west of Dolly Sods Wilderness, along a streambank.