The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the weapon in Fallout 76, see Mr. Handy buzzsaw.|
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Electrified||Adds Electrical damage.||Electrified||+15||–||+50||Blacksmith 2|
There are no known variants of this weapon so far.
- Rarely used by melee Rust Devils.
- Located in a trunk near the exit of Fort Hagen hangar.
- Can be purchased, or pickpocketed, from Isabel Cruz, if still alive, after completing Restoring Order.
- It functions much like the auto axe from the Fallout 3 add-on The Pitt.
- It cannot spawn as a legendary weapon, and is incapable of having a legendary effect modifier attached to it. Even using the console command .amod will fail to apply a referenced legendary effect modifier.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.