A blue motorcycle tank that has rusted over the years. A yellow hazard decal indicates that it is highly flammable. The motorcycle tank is often found near motorcycles, especially in raider camps.
In Fallout 3, it is one of the four components needed to make a flaming melee weapon known as a Shishkebab. The tank can also be used as Rock-It Launcher ammunition. It has no known uses in Fallout: New Vegas.
Motorcycle gas tanks can occasionally be bought from vendors, but there are 93 guaranteed locations, including:
- Five scattered throughout Minefield.
- Three in Murder Pass, on the ground in the first open area going north from Little Lamplight.
- Three in the raider encampment, southeast of flooded metro.
- Three in Lucky's.
- Two in L.O.B. Enterprises Archives.
- Two in County sewer mainline.
- Two in Smith Casey's garage.
- Two in Franklin Metro utility.
- Two in Vault 87 reactor chamber.
- Two in scrapyard.
- Two in the raider camp east and a little south of the Red Racer factory.
- Two in the yao guai tunnels, laying on its side behind a metal box, against some sandbags.
- Two in VAPL-58 power station.
- One in the underground cistern northeast of Broadcast tower LP8.
- One in the drainage chamber that Signal Oscar Tango is being broadcasted from. South southwest of Jury Street Metro station.
- One underneath a low table that has a radio on it within a super mutant-occupied church at Hallowed Moors Cemetery.
- One in front of a desk in the guest relations of Vault-Tec headquarters.
- One in the Mechanist's Forge section of the robot repair center.
- One in the east Bethesda ruins in the southeast part, sitting on the ground right next to a workbench.
- One in the west Bethesda ruins, above a bed on a shelf.
- One in your room in Tenpenny Tower with the Wasteland explorer theme theme.
- One on the flight deck of Rivet City.
- One in Anchorage Memorial on a workbench.
- One in the Super-Duper Mart in the back of the store by the fallen table.
- One on the bridge to Arefu, on the right, beside a lamppost.
- One in Kaelyn's Bed & Breakfast next to the bed frame.