Motorcycles are a single-track two-wheeled vehicle used for personal transportation. Their overall design appears to be based on the various cruiser and dirt bike motorcycles from the 1950s, albeit with a more retro-futuristic design.
A red motorcycle with large handlebars can be seen on the wall of Junktown in New California. A green motorcycle variant with a solid fairing can be seen throughout the Capital Wasteland and Mojave Wasteland. The red "Lone Wanderer" brand motorcycles can be found in both the Commonwealth as well as Appalachia. Both blue and red dirt bikes can be found in Appalachia.
- One parked inside the first floor of Rivet City.
- There is a destroyed motorcycle on the Rivet City flight deck of which has a motorcycle gas tank and a motorcycle handbrake next to it.
- If the Lone Wanderer buys the Wasteland explorer theme from Moira Brown at Craterside Supply, then in the top room with the closed door in My Megaton house there will be a motorcycle parked as soon as they open the door.
- There are two in the garage area of Smith Casey's garage.
- There are numerous motorcycles parked inside Evergreen Mills.
- One can be found parked next to a car located near the overhead catwalk in the Statesman Hotel area. There is also a City Liner located underneath the catwalk.
- Altogether, there are approximately 10 or more in the yao guai tunnels.
- One can be found in the White House utility tunnels by two ramps positioned on either side of a car.
- In the Pennsylvania Ave. utility corridor, in the metro automobile area, there is a post-War daredevil accident involving a motorcycle.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- Six in a blue truck on I-15 headed towards the Mojave Outpost.
- Two parked in front of Prospector Saloon in Goodsprings and one lying on the ground close by.
- One in the Gibson scrap yard garage.
- One in Bruce Isaac's room at the Dino Dee-lite Motel in Novac.
- One leaning against Harper's shack.
- One parked outside Bradley's shack.
- One booby-trapped with a frag mine at Mesquite Mountains lean-to.
- Just north of the Great Khan armory, near a rock on the way to Red Rock Canyon, there's a motorcycle broken into two pieces with the remains of a skeleton and an ammunition box.
- South of Novac is another crashed motorcycle, where the skeletal remains of the driver can be found. The rider's metal helmet is located nearby.
- One can be spotted pre-War on its side next to a soldier as the residents of Sanctuary Hills are evacuating to the Vault.
- One on its side on Tucker Memorial Bridge.
- One parked at Croup Manor.
- One on the top floor of the parking garage next to Super Duper Mart.
- One at the front of Drumlin Diner.
- One at the Red Rocket across the street from the Faded Glory laundromat.
- Beaver Creek Lanes. One in the Red Rocket gas station southeast of
- National Park visitor's center. One in the parking lot of the
- Bradberton's office. A pre-War motorcycle can be found in
- Rally Rollers ride in Nuka-World. A smaller version of the motorcycle can be found on the
- One motorcycle can be found just outside Vault 76. If one heads right, it can be found in a traffic circle at the bottom of the stairs.
- A motorcycle can be found in the parking ramp of Wade Airport.
- the Claw's room next to his throne in the Watoga Underground. One motorcycle can be found in
- Seven motorcycles can be found in a locked (Skill 3) trailer outside Hopewell cave. Four are red, and three are painted blue.
- Four dirt bikes can be found at the unmarked location Biker's Grove in the Savage Divide. It is northeast of Site Alpha and southeast of Yellow Sandy's still, or just a little north of the bee on the map screen.
- Three dirt bikes can be found at the unmarked location Small Raider Camp in the Ash Heap. It is located east of Abandoned mine shaft 3 and south of Lake Reynolds.
- Another dirt bike can be found at Wavy Willard's Water Park, behind the park itself next to an inaccessible employees-only building.
- The motorcycle cannot be driven.
- The motorcycle gas tank game item and the actual gas tank on the motorcycles throughout the wasteland are radically different in both size and appearance.
- Prospector Saloon can't be destroyed. The motorcycles outside of the
- Mojave Outpost also cannot be destroyed. All six motorcycles in the back of the truck on the road next to
- Lone Wanderer. Multiple instances of the motorcycle with the "Lone Wanderer" decal are found throughout the game and should not be taken as a hint that the Lone Wanderer has found their way to the Commonwealth. The "Lone Wanderer" model motorcycle is not a unique motorcycle in reference to the