Motorcycles are a single-track two-wheeled vehicle used for personal transportation.
A red motorcycle with a large handlebars can be seen on the wall of Junktown in New California. A green motorcycle with a solid fairing can be seen throughout the Capital Wasteland and Mojave Wasteland. A blue dirt bike can be found in Appalachia.
Their overall design appears to be based on various cruiser and dirt bike motorcycles from the 1950s, albeit with a more retro-futuristic design.
- 1 parked inside the 1st floor of Rivet City.
- There is a destroyed motorcycle on the Rivet City Flight Deck of which has a motorcycle gas tank and a motorcycle handbrake next to it.
- If the Lone Wanderer buys the Wasteland explorer theme from Moira Brown at Craterside Supply, then in the top room with the closed door in My Megaton house there will be a motorcycle parked as soon as they open the door.
- There are 2 in the garage area of Smith Casey's garage.
- There are numerous motorcycles parked inside Evergreen Mills.
- One can be found parked next to a car located near the overhead catwalk in the Statesman Hotel area. There is also a City Liner located underneath the catwalk.
- Altogether, there are approximately 10 or more in the yao guai tunnels.
- One can be found in the White House utility tunnels by two ramps positioned on either side of a car.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 6 in a blue truck on the sloped path towards the Mojave Outpost.
- Just north of the Great Khan armory, near a rock on the way to Red Rock Canyon, there's a motorcycle broken into two pieces with the remains of a skeleton and an ammunition box.
- 2 parked in front of Prospector Saloon in Goodsprings and 1 lying on the ground close by.
- 1 in the Gibson scrap yard garage
- 1 in one of the motel rooms in Dino Dee-lite Motel
- 1 leaning against Harper's shack
- 1 parked outside Bradley's shack
- 1 booby trapped with a frag mine at Mesquite Mountains lean-to
- One can be spotted pre-War on its side next to a soldier as the residents of Sanctuary Hills are evacuating to the Vault.
- One on its side on Tucker Memorial Bridge.
- One parked at Croup Manor.
- One on the top floor of the parking garage next to Super Duper Mart.
- One at the front of Drumlin Diner.
- One at the Red Rocket across the street from the Faded Glory laundromat.
- Beaver Creek Lanes. One in the Red Rocket gas station southeast of
- National Park visitor's center. One in the parking lot of the
- Bradberton's office. A pre-War motorcycle can be found in
- Rally Rollers ride in Nuka-World. A smaller version of the motorcycle can be found on the
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- The motorcycle cannot be driven.
- The motorcycle gas tank game item and the actual gas tank on the motorcycles throughout the wasteland are radically different in both size and appearance.
- Pennsylvania Ave. utility corridor, in the metro automobile area, there is a post-War daredevil accident involving a motorcycle. In the
- Prospector Saloon can't be destroyed. The motorcycles outside of the
- Novac there's a crashed motorcycle, where the skeletal remains of the unfortunate rider laying with its face buried in the ground. The rider's metal helmet is located nearby. South of
- Mojave Outpost also cannot be destroyed. All 6 motorcycles in the back of the truck on the road next to
- Lone Wanderer. Multiple instances of the motorcycle with the "Lone Wanderer" decal are found throughout the game and should not be taken as a hint that the Lone Wanderer has found their way to the Commonwealth. The "Lone Wanderer" model motorcycle is not a unique motorcycle in reference to the