Background[edit | edit source]
Mosstown was formed by the former residents of the Burrows. This sprawling shantytown became a prosperous community - and would still be, if not for the fissure site that formed nearby, ensuring the death of the town.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Mosstown is hidden within the swamp and consists of a jumble of shacks, walkways, and trees. The main storage building is a short walk to the west and includes a chemistry station and a locked safe.
The main cluster of buildings is spread out in an oval area and includes numerous amenities, including cafes, food joints, a motel, and numerous living quarters. The steamer trunk is in the southeastern shack, along with a locked safe. Except for power armor, there are crafting stations for every type of crafting, mostly in the eastern part of the town.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Lounge rules - Note, posted on a board to the right of the lounge entrance.
- Swamp butter - Note, on an empty bookcase in a metal shack on the southwest corner of the shantytown.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the middle of the location, inside the waffle shack, on the cube-shaped metal work surface with the oven mitts.
- On the northwest side of town, inside the motel, on the metal desk with the typewriter.
- Three potential magazines:
- On the east side of the shantytown, close to the Cappy Nuka boat, next to the red trunk and locked safe, on a magazine rack.
- On the northwest side of town, inside the "Drugs" shack, by the green plastic outhouses, on the low coffee table between the gray and dark red couches.
- On the north side of town, inside the "Barber & Dentist" shack, on the corner wooden cabinet with the mirror and scissors on it, near the red chair.
- A significant quantity of preserved pre-War food (e.g. Sugar Bombs, Salisbury Steaks).
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Mosstown appears only in Fallout 76.