Mosstown was formed by the former residents of the Burrows. This sprawling shantytown became a prosperous town - and would still be, if it wasn't for the fissure site that formed nearby, ensuring the death of the town.
Mosstown is hidden within the swamp and is a mostly confusing jumble of shacks, walkways, and trees. The main storage building is a short walk to the west, and includes a chemistry station and a locked safe.
The main cluster of buildings is spread out in an oval area and includes numerous amenities, including cafes, food joints, a motel, and of course, numerous living quarters. The steamer trunk is in the southeastern shack, along with a locked safe. Except for power armor, there are crafting stations for every type of crafting, mostly in the eastern part of the town.
- Lounge rules - Note, posted on a board to the right of the lounge entrance.
- Swamp butter - Note, on an empty bookcase in a metal shack on the southwest corner of the shanty town.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the cube-shaped metal work surface with the oven mitts, inside the waffle shack, in the middle of the location.
- On the metal desk with the typewriter, inside the motel , in the northwest corner of the location.
- Three potential magazines:
- On a magazine rack, next to the red trunk and locked safe, on the east side of the shanty town, close to the Cappy Nuka boat.
- On the low coffee table between the gray and dark red couches, inside the "Drugs" shack, by the green plastic outhouses, northwest side of town.
- Inside the "Barber & Dentist" shack, on north side of town, on the corner wooden cabinet with the mirror and scissors on it, near the red chair.
- A significant quantity of preserved pre-War food (e.g. Sugar Bombs, Salisbury Steaks).
Mosstown appears only in Fallout 76.