Mosstown was formed by the former residents of the Burrows. This sprawling shantytown became a prosperous town - and would still be, if it wasn't for the proximity to a fissure site that ensured the town would quickly be depopulated.
Mosstown is hidden within the swamp and is a mostly confusing jumble of shacks, walkways, and trees. The main storage building is a short walk to the west, and includes a chemistry station and a locked safe.
The main cluster of buildings is spread out in an oval area and includes numerous amenities, including cafes, food joints, a motel, and of course, numerous living quarters. The steamer trunk is in the southeastern shack, along with a locked safe. Except for power armor, there are crafting stations for every type of crafting, mostly in the eastern part of the town.
- Lounge rules - Note, posted on a board to the right of the lounge entrance.
- Swamp butter - Note, on an empty bookcase in a metal shack on the southwest corner of the shanty town.
- Three potential magazines:
- On a magazine rack in the eastern section of the town (near a Picklock 3 safe).
- On the low coffee table between the gray and dark red couches, inside the drugs shack, by the green plastic outhouses, northwest side of town.
- On a floor cabinet in the shack with the "Barber Dentist" sign.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the cube-shaped metal work surface with the oven mitts, inside the waffle shack, in the middle of the location.
- On the metal desk with the typewriter, inside the motel , in the northwest corner of the location.
- A significant quantity of preserved pre-War food (e.g. Sugar Bombs, Salisbury Steaks).
Mosstown appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.