“When I get back to the Cage, that berk is going to get it...”
Morte, born Mortimer Rictusgrin, is a floating skull, and actually not a Mimir. He can be met in the special encounter Morte.
Morte is floating around the wasteland, having landed in New California after accidentally going through a portal in a brothel window in Sigil, the City of Doors.
- "This weather is doing wonders for my flaky, chalk-white skin."
- "This is not my century..."
- "When I get back to the Cage, that berk is going to get it..."
- "A duck, a prime and a berk walk into a bar..."
- "Maybe I can do some push ups for bit..."
Morte appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenesEdit
Morte is an important character and a potential companion in the game Planescape Torment made by Black Isle Studios. The lead designer was Chris Avellone, a major developer of the Fallout universe.