|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The Mormon camp is a settlement within Jericho.
- Destroyed church - The burnt-out remains of a church stand here. While the walls have crumbled, the pulpit and several pews still remain. The Mormons worship here, and at the back of the church is an elevator leading down into the fallout shelter where Jeremiah and the Hands of God hang out.
- Tent - There isn't enough room in the fallout shelter for everybody, so all of the generic Mormons camp out in tents around the church.
- Elevator - This elevator leads down into the fallout shelter beneath the church.
- Cropfields - These sorry-looking crops are supplied with water from the nearby well.
- Entrance - This is where the PC enters the map and parks his vehicle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.