The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Morgantown trainyard is a large trainyard with two large warehouses, two signal towers and a tall lookout tower. The Responders left several caches of supplies in the area which still contain useful items in 2102.
The two warehouses are connected by a covered walkway - one is a workshop and one houses the main train loading area. The workshop building is located next to an orange and white trailer. It has two cooking stations - one outside the building and one upstairs. There is also a chemistry station and armor workbench inside. A chem box sits near the armor workbench and an industrial trunk can be found on one of the catwalks inside the main loading building.
A weapons workbench can be found in a small hut which sits apart from the main buildings.
- Carter and Blackwell - Traitors! - Note, found on a console inside the largest tower, which can be reached by a catwalk up from the main building.
- Dear Spence - Note, on a desk in the northeast white tower.
- Random bobblehead - In the control tower, on the terminal.
- Two random magazines:
- On a wooden box in the lookout tower.
- On the second floor, opposite of a mattress leaning against the wall, on a wooden box.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - In a railcar with a crane over it beside the building.
- Random armor/armor mod plan - On the metal shelf next to the armor workbench.
- Random recipe - On the second floor, to the right of a cooking stove, on top of a cabinet.
The Morgantown trainyard appears only in Fallout 76.