The shack was built and occupied by Brad Hooper after the bombs dropped. He only abandoned the area when he was attacked by giant bugs and forced to travel to Flatwoods in search of medical assistance.
The location consists of two adjacent shacks with a wooden platform sitting between them. The larger shack contains multiple ticks and a brewing station while a cooking station sits in front of the smaller shack. There is also a sandbag trap next to the weapons workbench.
- Two potential armor mods:
- Can be found in a wooden box on the ground to the left of the weapons workbench.
- Outside on a table next to the same shack.
- Potential recipe - Next to the cooking station, on a makeshift table.
Moonshiner's shack appears only in Fallout 76.
- Flatwoods terminal entries; Responders database, 8/25/96: New Patient: Brad
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 287: "02. MOONSHINER'S SHACK
A small hut structure on the slope of steep wooded terrain, inhabited by some pesky bloodsuckers."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)