“You got something to say, or are you just here to stare at the freak?”
Sometimes clad in skimpy clothing and a variety of interesting skin disorders, Mona is skilled in the arts of melee combat. She suffers from a particularly disgusting degenerative skin disorder from swimming in the nearby rivers.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
- She refers to herself as "The Freak."
- She mentions a lake monster who ate the runaways they couldn't kill.
- "You got something to say, or are you just here to stare at the freak?"
- "Ghoul? Who're you calling a Ghoul? Get lost before I dump you in the river!"
- "Go take a swim in the river. You'll find out for yourself, asshole."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.