|For an overview of all Molotov cocktails, see Molotov cocktail.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Usually made from either high grain alcohol or petrol in a bottle, Molotovs are the urban terrorist's weapon of choice, being relatively easy to use and produce.
Its damage type is Explosive (not Fire as could be expected), so it's useless against wanamingos and other creatures with little fire resistance. In Fallout 2 though, this peculiarity makes Molotovs useful at blasting open stronger (those that can't be broken by normal attacks) locked doors as the cheapest explosive available.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- Khan Base, in a bookcase.
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- Carried by Aldo in Klamath, and found in Duntons' house.
- Sometimes Eldridge sells this.
- Carried by Elmo.
- Sometimes Smitty will have one for sale.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with other explosives, it can be used to destroy doors.
- Despite being an early game throwing weapon, this item is not very common, unlike frag grenades or the throwing knife.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]