|For an overview of mole rat meat in the Fallout series of games, see mole rat meat.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Raw meat from a dead mole rat. It can be eaten raw for a small reduction in hunger or cooked for more benefits.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One guaranteed from dead mole rats. Use of the Butcher's Bounty perk has a chance to reward additional meat.
- One on a table at the Overseer's camp.
- Five at Toxic Larry's Meat 'n Go:
- Four in a pile on the floor of the lower level.
- One on a barbecue grill outside the upper level (along the stairs to the roof).
- Chance to be found in meat bags.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.