The barracks are located between the headquarters and Unification Monument, on the southern side of the I-15. It consists of a bar, behind which Lacey can be found selling alcohol, among other items. To the left is a small kitchen section with a refrigerator. Continuing left is the actual barracks, with many bunk beds that may also be used by the Courier.
- A copy of Duck and Cover - In the middle of the bottom shelf below the bar counter. It must be stolen or purchased from Lacey. If stolen and an NPC detects the theft, the book can still be obtained by pickpocketing it from the NPC who took it back.
- Three Nuka-Cola Quartz - On a shelf behind the bar. These must be stolen and cannot be purchased from Lacey.
- Three ice-cold Nuka-Colas - On the upper shelf behind the bar, opposite side from the Nuka-Cola Quartz bottles. Two bottles are near the middle, and the third is near the right side.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - On the counter on the rear section of the bar.
- Some of the NCR troopers found at this location do not have dog tags.
- All of the footlockers in the bunk area of the building are always empty.
- Most of the bunk beds within the barrack are marked as owned, while a few are not.
- Due to the items on Lacey's shelves being marked as owned by the NCR, rather than by Lacey, NCR troopers and other NCR personnel may come behind the counter and take random food items off the shelves.
The Mojave Outpost barracks appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Cateye low-light vision effect applied sometime after they enter the barracks. This will occur if an NCR trooper picks up a bottle of Nuka-Cola Quartz and consumes it as a result of Lacey's items being mismarked. [verified] The player character's screen may have the
- Stealth Boy, then make itself visible and attack Lacey only. Most of the soldiers inside the barracks will not even react to this once Lacey is killed. [verified] A nightkin may randomly appear inside the barracks behind Lacey and attack her. It will start off invisible due to using a