|For an overview of missile launcher types in the Fallout universe, see missile launcher.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The missile launcher is a shoulder-fired Explosives weapon. It is heavy but powerful, and can fire several types of missiles. Multiple enemies can be hit with a single shot due to the blast radius of the explosion. Enemies not killed by the blast will often have multiple limbs crippled and will be easier to dispatch.
Durability[edit | edit source]
The missile launcher can fire a total of about 245 missiles from full condition before breaking.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
- Missile launcher guidance system - Increases accuracy.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Annabelle - Unique variant.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Black Mountain's storage building - can be found inside.
- Boomer guards often carry missile launchers.
- Brotherhood of Steel safehouse - one can be found on the shelf.
- Gun Runners - can be bought from the Vendortron.
- Nellis hangars - can be bought or stolen from the Boomer munitions manager.
- Super mutants often carry them.
- Vault 34 - can be found in the armory.
- 188 Trading Post - can be bought from the Arms merchant.
- Camp McCarran - can be bought from Daniel Contreras.
- Marked men. - occasionally carried by
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's explosion damage was raised from 100 to 200 with patch 220.127.116.11x.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 There is a bug where non-hitscan projectiles with explosions on impact do not apply projectile damage, only explosion damage. Since the missile launcher does not shoot hitscan projectiles, it is affected by this bug. [verified]
- Playstation 3 There is a rare bug where every missile launcher added to your inventory disappears. It is not immediate. After anywhere between one in game hour and four in game days, it will no longer be in your inventory. This includes the unique launcher, Annabelle. [verified]