|For an overview of missile ammunition types, see missile.|
Missiles are difficult to acquire from sources other than merchants, as the majority of such ammunition is found by killing enemies that utilize the missile launcher. These enemies are limited to: super mutants, higher-leveled Talon Company mercs, raiders, and some wastelanders. Even though these are common enemies, few members of such groups actually carry a missile launcher at low levels (level 2-14).
Weapons using this ammunition
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content.|
|End of information based on Fallout 3 cut content|
- Ten missiles are found in the National Guard depot's armory, piled next to a missile launcher.
- Four in Franklin Metro utility.
- Four inside Farragut West station, in an Average locked storage room near the Tenleytown/Friendship station exit.
- Three at the base of the Washington Monument.
- Three inside Lucky's.
- In an ammunition box at the super mutant uphill camp between the Jefferson Memorial's bridge and Rivet City.
- Inside Fort Independence, in two containers in the storage room along with the Miss Launcher.
- Flak 'N Shrapnel's will carry around three missiles for sale, but this supply will rarely exceed six missiles.
- Lucky Harith carries up to 20 missiles at a time when invested a second time in the free-form quest Merchant Empire.
- Traveling to the extreme southeast corner of the map, near Rivet City, one can find two ammunition boxes exclusively containing missiles on the wreckage of a ship.
- Three on the ground, and in an ammunition box next to a missile launcher around the back of the Washington Monument.
- Underneath the bridge leading to Arefu, two ammunition boxes on a large boat will exclusively contain missiles.
- Three on top of a fake door outside SatCom Array NN-03d.
- Destroying sentry bots will often yield one to two missiles.
- Mobile base crawler's launch platform base, near the northern exit. Five in the
- Adams storage facility. Five in