|For a cross-game overview, see mirelurk.|
The mirelurk queen is the largest enemy one can encounter in-game besides the scorchbeast queen and behemoth. She will attack with powerful melee strikes, and a very effective poison spit attack, which can blanket an entire area in a matter of seconds. This creates an area of effect pool, which ramps up damage the longer the target stays inside. She can also surprise unsuspecting player characters when she rises from a nearby water source other mirelurk are gathered around, but the roar she makes to alert them of her appearance can send them into a panicked run to get away once they hear it. They can also release mirelurk spawn like grenades, using them as a distraction while she kills the opponent. Being one of the few boss enemies, she is very difficult to kill. Her high armor and HP can make her a tough enemy for most player characters, but she is vulnerable in her head, spouts and legs.
|Name (Form ID)||Abilities||Items|
|Glowing mirelurk queen|
|Prime mirelurk queen |
|Scorched mirelurk queen|
- Mirelurk queen may appear as the final boss of the Swarm of Suitors event.
- Two mirelurk queens can occasionally be found at The Freak Show.
- A mirelurk queen can occasionally be found roaming at Toxic dried lakebed.
- A mirelurk queen can be found in the water at Quarry X3.
- A mirelurk queen can be found in the water Spruce Knob Lake.
- A mirelurk queen can be found in the water at Sunrise Field.
- A mirelurk queen can be found in the water at Mac's farm.
- A mirelurk queen can be found in the water at the Cranberry Glades.
- A mirelurk queen can be found roaming at Highland Marsh.
- A prime mirelurk queen will appear as the final boss of the Primal Cuts event in The Mire.
- A strangler mirelurk queen can occasionally appear as the final boss of the Heart of the Swamp event.
- The mirelurk queen creates an AoE (area of effect) pool on the ground where her spray lands. Sometimes the visual effects are invisible, so keep moving to stay safe.
|The following is based on Fallout 76 unused content.|
- There are cut textures for a cranberry variant of the mirelurk queen.
|End of information based on Fallout 76 unused content.|
Mirelurk queens appear in Fallout 76.