It is a paint scheme with a metal base and the Minutemen logo on the chest. It can only be modded on the T-45 power armor in Fallout 4.
|The following is based on Creation Club content and is not canon.|
- With the addition of the Creation Club content "Captain Cosmos" and "Hellfire Power Armor," the paint can also be applied to the CC-00 and Hellfire power armors. The CC-00 version does not increase weight.
- With the "Gunners vs. Minutemen" content, three more paint schemes for power armor are added, for the T-45, T-51, T-60 and X-01: Armored cavalry paint, patriot paint and revolutionary paint.
|End of information based on Creation Club content|
It increases Charisma by 1 if all pieces are painted with Charisma-boosting paint.
- It is obtained after joining the Commonwealth Minutemen. The T-45 and Hellfire versions require no materials to produce, while the CC-00 version requires oil x2 and steel x2.
- Trumbull's power armor designs from Alexandra Trumbull, near Hyde Park during War Paint. The skill to paint with the Creation Club Minutemen paint is obtained after picking up
Using the console command set pa_global_material_minuteman to 1 will make the paint scheme available for use without doing any of the required quests.
- Creation Club description: "Join the fight to retake Quincy! This can be done whether or not you’ve joined the Minutemen, although you’ll find they’re sturdier allies if you’ve helped re-establish them in the Commonwealth. As an extra reward, this Creation contains six new power armor skins for the T-45, T-51, T-60 and X-01. Three of these celebrate the Minutemen and three celebrate the Gunners."