- Blue with a lime interior
- Gray with a yellow interior
- Black with a white interior
- Pink with a green interior
- Red with a gray interior
- Green with a beige interior
- Yellow with a green interior
- White with a yellow interior
When equipped, the mining helmet's headlamp can be activated by pressing and holding the Pip-Boy button. This can also be replaced with different colors at an armor workbench.
Fiber optics (1)
Mining headlamp (1)
|Mod||Description||Value||Form ID||Mod ID|
|Mining headlamp||Default headlamp.||100||0022DD2D||0022DD28|
|Mining headlamp blue||Adds blue headlamp.||100||0022DD2E||0022DD27|
|Mining headlamp bright||Adds bright headlamp.||100||0022DD2F||0022DD29|
|Mining headlamp purple||Adds purple headlamp.||100||0022DD2B||0022DD2C|
|Mining headlamp red tactical||Adds red tactical headlamp||100||0022DD31||0022DD33|
|Mining headlamp Vault Boy||Adds Vault Boy headlamp.||100||0022DD32||0022DD34|
- A large number can be found at Dunwich Borers, mainly worn by raiders.
- On a table inside College Square station.
- Two can be found in Bobbi's place during and after The Big Dig (blue).
- On a dryer in the main building of Scrap Palace.
- Corvega assembly plant- Blue colored version (actual helmet) on the main roof area (before ascending metal stairs to the top) on the north side of the building next to the skeleton of a worker leaning against the building wall, with a lunchbox. Rather hidden behind large blue pipes.
- Saugus Ironworks- Several can be found inside, and worn by many of the Forged.
- Mass Chemical warehouse in Cambridge (red).
- Fort Hagen Command Center (black).
- Occasionally worn by Minutemen.
- If equipped by a companion or settlers, they will automatically turn it on any time it becomes dark unless sneaking.
- If a suit of power armor lacks a helmet, the mining helmet may be equipped and used as an external light source.
- If equipped, helmet's flashlight will replace the Pip-Boy light when activated.
- When equipped on an armor rack, the helmet's flashlight will automatically be activated.
- A glitch may occur where the mining headlamp will be moved to the ground below the wearer's feet, and the light will shine from there. To fix this, simply quit out of the game or reload a save before the mining helmet was equipped. [verified]
- Vault Boy headlamp mod. [verified]
Unlike the power armor helmet mod, no Vault Boy figure appears when using the
- This may be fixed by saving and reloading.