“Because the smart miner can always use an extra pair of hands.”
- Interact with one of the Garrahan excavator posters, which can be found in various locations around Appalachia.
- Access the reception terminal inside the Garrahan Mining Headquarters and access the entry "Memo: Excavator Queries"
- Access the project manager's terminal within R&D and access the entry "Excavator Module Blueprints"
- Use a power armor station to craft the excavator power armor parts (level 25 required).
- Equip the power armor and use the computer terminal at Garrahan Mining headquarters to register it.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- The player character receives the excavator power armor schematics during this quest.
- The player character must be at least level 25 in order to complete the quest since they must be that level to build the power armor.
- The excavator power armor pieces can be constructed at any power armor station, once you have read Harold Frost's terminal, not just the stations located in the Garrahan Mining HQ.
- It is possible to complete this quest by equipping and registering excavator power armor that was crafted by another player and given to you. If this method is done, be sure to access the R&D computer entry "Excavator Module Blueprints" before registering the power armor or it will be impossible to ever gain access to the plans later.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.