Milo, also known as Milo, shipping foreman is a Mister Handy at the Nuka-Cola plant in 2277. He is located at the bottom level of the factory floor near the upper door to the offices, awaiting new orders.
Background[edit | edit source]
Milo is a Mister Handy robot that was made before the Great War to keep an eye on production in the bottling area of the Nuka-Cola plant. As the latest in robotic bookkeeping and shipment launching, Milo continues to be a proud employee of the Nuka-Cola Corporation centuries after it went out of business. Currently, he is waiting for additional shipping instructions from a Nuka-Cola employee with proper ID.
A locked closet with four bodies can be found in the plant, with a note revealing that Milo left them to starve to death for minor infractions, such as leaving the toilet seat up in the unisex bathrooms or having a slightly longer lunch break than they were permitted.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Nuka-Cola Challenge: Milo can be persuaded using Speech, Robotics Expert, or information from a note found earlier in the quest into handing over the research department safe and the password for the shipping terminal. The Lone Wanderer can convince Milo that they are John-Caleb Bradberton.
Effects of player's actions[edit | edit source]
Failing the Speech checks to get the research department safe key results in demerits, and most of the remaining options will also produce the same effect. Upon receiving three demerits, Milo will become hostile, and the key can be looted from his body afterward.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Hello there, fellow employee. I don't believe we've met. I'm your Factory Foreman, Milo. It's a pleasure to meet you."
- "Use of profanity and attempting to falsify an employee identification number is a violation of Protocols NC-68 and NC-90 respectively. *mumbles* Don't do it again. Two demerits will now be issued. Note that further demerits can cause your expulsion from this job posting."
- "This product is the pinnacle of taste sensation. Seventeen fruit flavors and that signature cola taste blend to form the perfect refreshing soft drink. With its new Strontium additive, its got that unique kick to keep you on your toes."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Milo, shipping foreman appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 An error can occur when the player character meets Milo and he will only say "What is it now, sir/ma'am?". The dialogue will automatically end and one cannot interact with him. He can still be destroyed and looted, however.[verified]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.85: "Milo, Shipping Foreman
The latest in robotic bookkeeping and shipment launching, Milo is a proud employee of the Nuka-Cola corporation. Currently, he's waiting for additional shipping instructions from a Nuka-Cola employee with proper ID."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Lone Wanderer: "I'm John-Caleb Bradberton. I don't need an ID number. I own this place!"
Milo, shipping foreman: "The name is verified in my system with no existing or issued employee number. Voice stress pattern within normal parameters. Executive override protocol initiated. What may I do for you on this wonderfully productive day?"
(Milo, shipping foreman's dialogue)