Part of a tiny enclave of Pitt slaves that exists near the Market Square in the Downtown area, Milly is a close friend of Wild Bill and is desperate to know her friend's whereabouts. She wanders the alleys, hoping to catch a glimpse of her friend. She has also appropriated some stimpaks, hiding them in various nondescript objects throughout Downtown.[Non-canon 1][clarification needed]
Milly never actually grinds metal, she simply walks around the Downtown area, waiting for news from Wild Bill.
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
- Wild Bill's Last Stand: Wild Bill has not been seen since volunteering to collect steel ingots from the steelyard, and Milly is offering a reward to anyone who can find him.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Tattered slave outfit or
worn slave outfit
- If the player character lies by describing how Wild Bill died, she will faint. As she faints, she drops a number of stimpaks which scatter in random directions.
- One can find her stash hidden in the following items: A broken TV set, a vent conduit, a broken fire hydrant and an engine block. They are all located in the area she is patrolling when the player character meets her, except the broken fire hydrant located on a rubble pile near Adan. As they are normally not containers it is easy to miss them. They always contain two stimpaks and some chems.
- "Bill's a friend of mine, a very dear friend. We've worked the mill together for a long time. Last week we were forced to choose someone to gather ingots from the Steelyard. Bill volunteered. He didn't want anyone to have to die out there. But... he's a survivor. He can't be dead."
- "You look like you can handle yourself. Could you look for him and bring him back?"
- "Please, please stop. I can't hear anymore of it. I don't feel so well."