The military fatigues are a light green set of camouflage fatigues worn with combat boots. Military fatigues are worn under the player character's armor. It accepts modifications from the casual underarmor group.
Military fatigues cannot be crafted and may only be found in the world.
|Standard Lining||–||–||–||–||Standard.||+10%||+10%||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Known by default||0016E990|
|Treated Lining||+2||+2||+2||+1 Charisma|
|Improves Charisma and Intelligence.||+20%||+30%||Ballistic fiber x4|
|Plan: Treated lining casual underarmor||0016E984|
|Resistant Lining||+3||+3||+3||+1 Charisma|
|Improves Charisma, Intelligence and Luck.||+30%||+50%||Ballistic fiber x7|
|Plan: Resistant lining casual underarmor||0016E97D|
|Protective Lining||+4||+4||+4||+2 Charisma|
|Improves Charisma, Intelligence and Luck.||+35%||+80%||Ballistic fiber x9|
Stable yellowcake flux x2
|Plan: Protective lining casual underarmor||0016E96C|
|Shielded Lining||+5||+5||+5||+3 Charisma|
|Improves Charisma, Intelligence and Luck.||+40%||+120%||Ballistic fiber x11|
Stable yellowcake flux x4
|Plan: Shielded lining casual underarmor||0016E962|
- Plan: Treated lining casual underarmor, Plan: Resistant lining casual underarmor and Plan: Protective lining casual underarmor are sold by Free States and Brotherhood vendors.
- Plan: Shielded lining casual underarmor has a chance to be awarded from Queen of the Hunt.
- One can be found on top of the armor workbench at Camp McClintock.
- One can be found at Sugar Grove on a rack along with dirty army fatigues.
- One can be found inside the lockers within the Whitespring bunker along with dirty army fatigues.
- One can be found inside the wendigo cave, on a mound of dirt next to a skeleton wearing a helmet.
- One can be found at the entrance to Site Bravo sitting in a locker.
- Master Sergeant Gutsy treats military fatigues as an uniform.
- Military fatigues are considered a military clothing for challenges.
- Modifications do not add prefix to the name of this underarmor. [verified]