The military fatigues are a light green set of camouflage fatigues worn with combat boots. Military fatigues are worn under the player character's armor. It accepts modifications from the casual underarmor group.
|Standard lining||+10%||+10%||Known by default||Ballistic fiber x2
|Treated lining||+2||+2||+2||CHA +1
|+20%||+30%||Plan: Treated lining casual underarmor||Ballistic fiber x4
|Resistant lining||+3||+3||+0||CHA +1
|+30%||+50%||Plan: Resistant lining casual underarmor||Ballistic fiber x7
|Protective lining||+4||+4||+4||CHA +2
|+35%||+80%||Plan: Protective lining casual underarmor||Ballistic fiber x9
Pure yellowcake flux x2
|Shielded lining||+5||+5||+5||CHA +3
|+40%||+120%||Plan: Shielded lining casual underarmor||Ballistic fiber x11
Pure yellowcake flux x4
- One can be found on top of the armor workbench at Camp McClintock.
- One can be found at Sugar Grove on a rack along with dirty army fatigues.
- One can be found inside the lockers within the Whitespring bunker along with dirty army fatigues.
- One can be found inside the wendigo cave, on a mound of dirt next to a skeleton wearing a helmet.
- One can be found at the entrance to Site Bravo sitting in a locker.
- A cap can be found at Philippi Battlefield Cemetery.
- A cap can be found in a dock behind a locked door at the toxic dried lakebed.
- Casual underarmor lining mods instead of the Marine underarmor lining mods.[verified] The military fatigues use the
- The military cap does not have any scrap components.[verified]